AS AT APRIL 2014, WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS.
We at Petite Peds Pty Ltd are confident you will be happy with your purchase, however we understand that sometimes the shoe just does not fit! So, Petite Peds allows you to return your order within 5 days of the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions outlined below:
• We are happy to exchange the shoe for another one in a different size, within 5 days of the date of purchase.
• With this return we ask that you complete the exchange/return form that is available on our website. This information helps us process the return in a timely manner.
• To be eligible items must be unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original undamaged shoe box or packaging.
• When trying on shoes, ensure you try them on a carpeted surface to avoid scratching the soles and, for lighter coloured styles, please use a stocking or sock when trying on your shoes.
• If returning online purchases, you are responsible for the associated costs to return the goods back to us, as well as the initial postage costs (which is usually free for purchases above $100) We do recommend that you use the registered post option as Petite Peds will not take responsibility for items not received if you attempt to send them via non registered mail.
• Postage charges on returns are not refundable.
• Petite Peds cannot exchange or refund shoes purchased in any of our physical Stores.
• If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
• This policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law so if your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the return of your new shoes or accessories.
Please choose your size carefully as all exchanges will incur postage costs paid by you. Please note that if your item was bought in a SALE there may be a chance that we cannot fulfill your exchange however you may chose another item of the same value.
Every order is inspected by our QA Department before it leaves our Warehouse, this is to ensure you receive product in good condition. If your product for some reason has become faulty due to a manufacturing fault then you need to contact us on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that Faulty goods should be returned within in a reasonable timeframe.
To be eligible for an exchange all items must be unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original undamaged shoe box or packaging.
• Am I returning shoes purchased within 5 days from date of invoice?
• Are my shoes unworn or is the product seal not been broken?
• Are the shoes still in its original branded shoe bag /original product packaging?
• Is the Petite Peds Shoe Bag still undamaged?
If you have answered Yes to all – then Go to Step 2.
If not then contact Customer Service at email@example.com . For more information on returns please refer to Petite Peds 5 Day Exchange Policy.
Simply fill in the Returns & Exchanges form available on the Terms & Conditions section of the website. You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your intention to return.
Once you receive our confirmation email, simply print the same Return & Exchanges Form and re-pack your order in the original shoebox or original product packaging and place them both in a postbag ready for posting. Remember: Make sure your Returns & Exchanges Form is in the carton or we won't know whose shoes they are!
Contact your courier to organise postage. Please note that the cost of packing and postage will be borne by the customer and Petite Peds bears no responsibility for the condition of returned shoes upon arrival.
We will send you an email confirming we have received your parcel, and will exchange your shoes as per the policy above. .